This website is maintained and operated by NAP IT Soluções em Tecnologia Ltda.
We collect and use some personal data that belongs to those who use our website. In doing so, we act as the controller of such data and are subject to the provisions of Federal Law no. 13,709 / 2018 ( General Law on Protection of Personal Data – LGPD ).
– Who should use our website
– What data we collect and what we do with it.
– Your rights in relation to your personal data.
– How to contact us.
1. Data we collect and reasons for collection
Our website collects and uses some personal data from our users, in accordance with the provisions of this section.
Personal data provided expressly by the user
We collect the following personal data that our users expressly provide to us when using our website:
– ZIP CODE.
The collection of this data occurs at the following times:
– When the user uses the contact form on the website.
– When using the budget request form.
– When using the registration form on the website.
– When using the subscription form to receive the newsletter.
– When using the landing page registration form to receive content related to the technological market.
The data provided by our users is collected for the following purposes:
– For the user to receive the requested information.
– For the user to receive the requested price quotes.
– For the user to receive our newsletters.
– For the user to receive content related to the technological market.
2. Personal data obtained in other ways
We collect the following personal data from our users:
– IP address and geolocation.
The collection of this data occurs at the following times:
– When the user browses or clicks on a product or service.
– These data are collected for the following purposes:
Facilitate the next visit to the site, keeping your preferences in cache.
3. Sensitive data
Sensitive data from our users will not be collected, thus understood those defined in arts. 11 and subsequent of the Personal Data Protection Law. Thus, there will be no data collection on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, union membership or religious, philosophical, or political organization, health or sexual life data, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person.
Cookies are small text files automatically downloaded to your device when you access and browse a website. They serve basically so that you can identify devices, activities, and user preferences.
The cookies do not allow any file or information to be extracted from the user’s hard disk, it is not possible also that, through them, to get access to personal information that do not have the user party or how you use the site’s features.
a. Site cookies
The site cookies are those sent to the user’s computer or device and administered by the site.
The information collected through these cookies is used to improve and personalize the user experience, and some cookies can, for example, be used to remember the user’s preferences and choices, as well as to offer personalized content.
b. Third-party cookies
Some of the browsers may set cookies on the devices of users who access our website.
These cookies, in general, aim to enable search engines to offer their content and services to the user who accesses our site in a personalized way, by obtaining navigation data extracted from their interaction with the site.
The user can obtain more information about third party cookies and how the data obtained from it is treated, in addition to having access to the description of the cookies used and their characteristics, by accessing the following link :
Google Analytics :
The entities in charge of collecting cookies may transfer the information obtained to third parties.
c. Cookie management
The user will be able to oppose the registration of cookies by the website if he deactivates this option in his own browser. More information on how to do this in some of the main browsers used today can be accessed from the following links :
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
The deactivation of cookies , however, can affect the availability of some tools and functionalities of the website, compromising its correct and expected functioning. Another possible consequence is the removal of user preferences that may have been saved, damaging their experience.
5. Collection of data not expressly provided
In any case, the data collection and the resulting processing activities will be informed to the users of the website.
1. Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties. Despite this, it is possible that we do so to comply with some legal or regulatory determination, or, still, to comply with some order issued by public authority.
2. How long will your personal data be stored
The personal data collected by the website are stored and used for a period that corresponds to what is necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document and that considers the rights of its owners, the rights of the website controller and the applicable legal or regulatory provisions.
Once the period for storing personal data has expired, it is removed from our databases or anonymized , except in cases where there is the possibility or the need for storage due to legal or regulatory provision.
3. Legal bases for the processing of personal data
A legal basis for the processing of personal data is nothing more than a legal basis, provided for by law, that justifies it. Thus, each operation of processing personal data must have a corresponding legal basis.
We treat our users’ personal data in the following cases:
– To answer the matter sent by the contact form on the website.
– Offer our products and services.
4. User rights
The user of the website has the following rights, conferred by the Personal Data Protection Law:
– Confirmation of the existence of treatment.
– Access to the data.
– Correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data.
– The anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or data treated in non-compliance with the provisions of the law.
– Portability of the data to another service provider or product, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, subject to the commercial and industrial secrets.
– Elimination of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except as provided by law.
– Information of public and private entities with which the driver held shared use of data.
– Information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of the negative.
– Revocation of consent.
Importantly, under LGPD, there is no data deletion rights with legal the basis different to consent, unless the data is m unnecessary, excessive or not treated in accordance with the provisions of law.
How the holder can exercise his or her rights
In order to guarantee that the user who intends to exercise his or her rights is, in fact, the holder of the personal data object of the request, we may request documents or other information that may assist in his correct identification, in order to safeguard our rights and the rights of third parties. This will only be done, however, if absolutely necessary, and the applicant will receive all related information.
6. Security measures in the processing of personal data
We employ technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss or alteration of that data.
The measures we use take into account the nature of the data, the context and purpose of the treatment, the risks that an eventual violation would generate for the user’s rights and freedoms, and the standards currently used in the market by companies similar to ours.
Among the security measures adopted by us, we highlight the following:
– Restrictions on access to databases .
– Monitoring physical access to servers.
Even if it adopts everything in its power to avoid security incidents, it is possible that there may be a problem motivated exclusively by a third party – such as hacker or cracker attacks or, even in the case of the user’s exclusive fault, that it occurs, for example, when he or she himself or herself transfers his or her data to a third party. Thus, although we are generally responsible for the personal data we process, we are exempt from liability in the event of an exceptional situation like these, over which we have no control.
In any case, in the event of any type of security incident that may generate significant risk or damage to any of our users, we will communicate those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about the incident, in accordance with the provisions of the General Protection Law of Data.
7. Complaint to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other means of administrative or judicial appeal, holders of personal data who feel, in any way, injured, may submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Authority.
8. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, especially to adapt them to any changes made to our website, either by making new features available, or by suppressing or modifying existing ones.
Whenever there is a change, our users will be notified of the change.
9. How to contact us
E-mail : email@example.com
Telephone: +55 (51) 3072.6200
Address: Av. Senador Tarso Dutra, 565 – sala 1412 – Petrópolis – Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil – CEP 90690-140