Through the Network Assessment methodology, we offer a detailed analysis of the network environment. The study provides a report on infrastructure needs and an assertive diagnosis on the integrations to be applied in the network design.
Network Assessments cover the following topics:
- Map device inventory;
- Evaluate the devices and its requirements, new or unauthorized;
- Create the topology;
- Identify, locate and resolve LOOPs in the network;
- Analyze network performance and problems;
- Identify VLANs and analyze TRUNKs;
- Evaluate critical applications;
- Analyze the integrity of the virtualized environment;
- Analyze the performance of critical applications;
- Analize resources, tendencies and anomalous traffic;
- Analyze risks.